Sunday, December 6, 2009

Favorite Songs Of 2009

Here it is my first end of the year post for 2009. I guess this year I was feeling more poppy and dance oriented stuff form the phoenix's 1901 to The Yeah Yeah Yeahs more synthesised sounds. If I had to guess I would say this had to do with a more positve outlook based on the end of the Bush years and election of Obama.

1) Phoenix - 1901

2) Animal Collective - My Girls

3) Bat For Lashes - Daniel

4) The Big Pink - Dominoes

5) Girls - Hellhole Ratrace

6) Grizzly Bear Two Weeks

7) The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Young Adult Friction

8) The Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero

9) Passion Pit - The Reeling

10) The Horrors - Sea Within A Sea

11) Mos Def - The Ecstatic

12) Metric - Help I'm Alive

13) Dinosaur Jr. Over It

14) We Were Promised Jetpacks - Ships With Holes Will Sink

15) The Decemberists - The Rake Song

16) Atlas Sound (with Noah Lennox) - Walkabout

17) Manic Street Preachers - Jackie Collins Existential Question Time

18) Raekwon - House Of Flying Daggers

19) The Rural Alberta Advantage - The Deathbridge At Lethbridge

20) The Thermals - Now We Can See

No comments:

Post a Comment